AirScape AirScape

Darn it's super meatboyish! (That's a good thing ;)! )

I had some problems using the arrow keys, they move the scroll bar... But the WASD worked perfectly

Forty Thieves Solitaire Forty Thieves Solitaire

I started the game 3 times in normal mode and I always have the same cards in order. Some thing is wrong with the shuffle ....

glowingeyegames responds:

Fixed.

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

Loved it! It has been a long time since I played a flash game that can be sold in Steam right now!....

I won't say anything about the length of the game *cof* *cof*, but I would like to see some kind of up grade system, or skill tree, something like that will make me come back to the game ;) And some kind of feedback, I want to know how much "health" I have, how faster I can go, a mini map... all that kind of sh*t...

I found my ship a little bit slow, but not horribly slow.

Top Hunter - Demo Top Hunter - Demo

Buggy

If you shot to the arm they won't die and the won't respawn more anemies.

Ninja Warrior Ninja Warrior

Laggy controls!

The Laggy controls are a BIG problem for this kind of games. And this game has them, I have to jump one to two seconds before actuarially having to.

It has potential, but it also needs more work.

|~Puzzatales2!~| |~Puzzatales2!~|

Good

Can't wait for more spikesvallentine's animations !!!

Space Defenders Space Defenders

Infinite Mode

It would be great to have an Arcade/Infinite Mode.

Charcoa1 responds:

Can do! I should be able to add that in a few hours.

-Edit: done!

Arm of Revenge Arm of Revenge

LAG

Nice game. I love the parring tactic but with the lag in game is hard to do it right.

RADER RADER

Nice!

Some things are missing, but over all it's a nice game.

What I think you should add:
Jetpack meter, yo know how much fuel it has.
Death count, how many times I have died in each level and all the game.
The level I'm in.

AVeryCoolGuy responds:

Thanks! I wanted to have a meter for the jetpack, but anywhere I wanted to put it on the screen would interfere with gameplay. I think I'll find a way to fit those features in an update! Ill get to it!

Dungeon Dice Dungeon Dice

Nice, but.

I had fun playing but it's to simple! When both sides get the same number in their highest dice you should pass to the second one, like that until some one wins, if that doesn't happen then you role again. The aunto magic kills most of the strategic part of the game. Finally you should get bonus for getting a nice throw (like 4 six extra damage; 4 one lose a dice for one turn... and more xD

PD: I won with more than 50 hit points.